Heads Up Decoy

Heads Up Decoy
Click on Heads Up Decoy Logo above to view website

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is Upon Us!!


There have been some extremely nice days lately which have been great for doing some post season scouting, shed hunting, and shooting my bow to get ready for the upcoming spring turkey season as well as 3D.

I will try to post some pictures soon of some of the sheds that we have been finding so far. I hope to hit it hard this weekend, but March Madness will probably slow that down a little.

I am going to keep it short and sweet for now, but want to wish everyone good luck this spring in the woods! Hopefully we will all have some turkey stories to share in the near future. Here is a photo of my wife Jerri's first bird from a couple seasons ago to help get everyone fired up!










1 comment:

  1. That's a great bird. I hope to be posing behind a couple this spring as well.

    GR

    ReplyDelete